Recently, Tanaka Rie, a voice actress of the Japanese mobile game Gran Blue Fantasy, is considered that she cheated in taking cards and got rare characters continuously. She got rare characters in 10 times in the activity of Gran Blue Fantasy, a famous mobile game in Japanese on Jan 1. On the contrary, another game player didn't get a rare character even in 2278 times, which cost him ¥680000. Someone failed in getting rare characters even he spent ¥700000.
As for it, Japanese industrialist (businessman) Yamamoto Ichiro is discussing this phenomenon with Financial Services Agency, consumer council, Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department and social game related institutions. The definite result will be announced at the weekend. He said the management mechanism of punchboard industry may be introduced in mobile games in the future.
Then Yamamoto Ichiro had a live broadcast in a live news website, discussing problems of mobile social games. Main points as follows:
1. Advice about illegality of taking cards in twisted egg form
2. Showing probability for winning every card or character is the key to rectify the market order.
3. Taking cards may be considered as gambling.
4. Probability for winning will be displayed in numbers rather than ravity.
5. Game players must be returned when they spent enough money.
6. clear price of each card
7. Nintendo is the key to rectify the market order.
8. We wish DeNA can be a leader to rectify the market order and compensate customers firstly by refunding cash rather than game currency.
9. Related departments may publish comments about the direction of the market in the future.
10. The relevant departments will formally take corresponding measures this time.
11. Ignoring this event will cause major disruption to the industry in the future.
【The report is originally made by yuzhaoxin, please indicate the source while reproducing.】